An Initial Consultation is FREE and is advisable so that we can discuss how hypnotherapy can help you and dispel any fears or anxieties you may have about it. This also includes a therapy CD for you to take away with you.
After this sessions are £50 each and approximately an hour long.
Smoking Cessation is normally a 1 off session of up to 2 hours and costs £130
Specific Fears & Phobias will normally take 3 sessions to resolve
Relaxation session – £25 approximately half an hour long
Home visits are available
The term ‘Oxford Spires Hypnotherapy’ or ‘I’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 21 Sycamore Road,Oxford,OX2 9EJ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Missed appointments or appointments which are rescheduled with less than 24 hrs notice are chargeable at the full fee. This is further clarified at our initial meeting & is a minimum requirement to ensure fairness to other clients who may need that appointment.
Exceptions can be made for emergencies in some cases but, I am unable to accommodate employers’ changes to working patterns with short notice.
Appointments need to be kept to make the necessary progress with your recovery.
Most sessions are for one hour and any lateness cannot be accommodated by adding additional time to the end of the sessions due to the impact on other clients.
The success of hypnotherapy depends greatly on the client’s ability to follow instructions and a personal desire for change. As such, hypnotherapy results vary from person to person and I cannot offer any guarantee of success. If you do not want to change, for yourself, you are advised to seek help through other avenues. If you have been sent by another practitioner, then you need to decide on what changes need to be made.