19 Nov The Mirror Technique – A Guide to Building Self-Confidence
The mirror technique may be the answer to all your problems. The following guide will tell you why…
If we could all have one quality that would get us ahead in every area of life, it would be confidence. Because that’s what we need more of, and that’s the tool that can help us kickstart every day and be a winner in life.
Once you have this mindset, nothing can stop you.
But how do we become so confident in our abilities? What is it that makes us believe in ourselves so much that no outer factor can affect our performance anymore?
The Mirror Technique: Definition
The mirror technique is a confidence-building exercise. It lets you use your subconscious mind to appear and feel more confident in a matter of minutes.
Talking to yourself in the mirror: How to do it?
All you need is a mirror. You stand straight in front of it, with your head up and shoulders back. You look into your eyes, breathe deeply and start repeating powerful affirmatios out loud.
Here’s why the mirror technique is the best confidence building exercise:
- You start feeling more comfortable in your own skin.
- You accept the way you look and behave.
- Your communication skills improve.
- Each time you do the exercise, you’ll give yourself a self-esteem and a motivation boost.
- You’ll be more positive.
- You’ll start believing in your own abilities and thus be ready to try new stuff.
- You won’t feel inferior to others anymore.
- You’ll appreciate yourself for who you are and will embrace your good qualities.
- You won’t be afraid to look people in the eyes.
- You’ll appear more confident in front of others.
- You’ll have a higher opinion of yourself.
- You won’t have doubts.
- You’ll be more decisive.
- You’ll set higher goals and will be more confident in your chance to reach them.
- You’ll look and be stronger and people will start treating you differently.
What makes the mirror technique unique and practical is the power of the mirror, the effect saying positive affirmations out loud has on our mindset, the benefits of doing such successful activities every single day and the magic of believing.
What to Tell Yourself in Front of The Mirror
1. Your good qualities.
Say things like:
- I believe in myself no matter what.
- I’ve succeeded before, I can do it again.
- The only limitations are the ones in my head, and I won’t let them stop me from going after what I want in life.
- I’m an individual and have the right to love, be loved, fight for what I believe in and achieve success.
- I’m beautiful and people see that.
- I make the right choices.
- Every day I get stronger, more experienced and confident in myself.
- I have the potential to do great things with my life.
2. Positive things about the following day.
- Today is going to be a great day.
- At the end of it, I’ll be proud of how much I’ve achieved.
- Wherever I go, I’ll radiate confidence.
- Others will respect me and look up to me.
- I deserve the best and only good things are coming my way.
- I’m surrounded by other confident people.
3. Confidence affirmations.
- I am proud of who I am.
- I am self-reliant.
- My voice sounds confident.
- I trust myself.
- I look people in the eyes.
- I am confident of what life has planned for me.
- I respect myself.
- I deserve the best.
I talk to myself in the mirror. Is that okay?
Some people who haven’t heard of this exercise may realize they’ve already tried it. And that’s great.
It’s a successful technique so many people use, that helps them believe in themselves and thus achieve more in life. It’s nothing more than using body language and the power of your mind to build some confidence.
So that’s all you need to know about the mirror technique. Now you have no excuse not to practice it daily and feel its amazing effects.
Contact me to find out how I can help you be more confident, successful and positive.